Group 1 (Character)
List the significant experiences of the following characters:
Mi-ran, Jun-sang, Mrs Song, Oak- Hee, Dr Kim, Kim Hyuck
Why these characters’ experiences significant?
IE; What do they teach us about
- Characters within the text
- The setting (North Korea in a dictatorship)
- The event that are taking place
- The consequence of peoples actions/decisions
- The world and the way it functions.
- People/human nature
- Our feelings – reactions – responsibilities – challenges – actions – responses – experiences.
Don’t ever discredit the power of your own decision.
Not expected to share feelings about how it made you feel stirred from the inside…
It was thought provoking – helped me compare to – it challenged me – it convicted me (sense of responsibility – it formed a comparison between – it reminded me… – it created a connection… WORDS that involve me